Information We Gather
We will clarify what personal information we need from you and why we need it at the time we request it. If you get in touch with us directly, we might collect more information like your name, email, phone number, the contents of your message, attachments, or any other information you may wish to provide. Upon account registration, you might be asked for contact details including name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
Usage of Your Information
The information collected is used in several ways, such as to:
- Maintain, operate, and enhance our website
- Personalize and expand our website
- Analyze your interaction with our website
- Create new products, services, features, and functionalities
- Communicate with you directly or via partners, including for customer support, updates, and marketing
- Send you emails
- Detect and deter fraudulent activities
AminoAssylum.shop follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, AminoAssylum.shop uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California residents possess several rights including:
- The right to inquire about the specific types and pieces of personal information a business has gathered about them.
- The right to ask a business to delete any personal data pertaining to them that has been collected.
- The right to demand that a business, which sells their personal data, refrains from selling it.
Should you submit a request, we will provide a response within one month. To exercise any of these rights, please reach out to us via email at [email protected]
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We aim to ensure you are thoroughly informed about your data protection rights. Every user is afforded the following rights:
- The right to access – You can request copies of your personal data. A nominal fee might be charged for this service.
- The right to rectification – If you find inaccuracies in your data, you can ask us to rectify it. If data is incomplete, you can request its completion.
- The right to erasure – Under specific conditions, you can ask for your personal data to be deleted.
- The right to limit processing – You can ask us to limit the processing of your personal data, given certain circumstances.
- The right to object to processing – Under specific conditions, you can object to us processing your personal data.
- The right to data portability – Under certain conditions, you can ask us to transfer your collected data to a different organization or directly to you.
Upon receiving a request, we commit to replying within one month. To exercise any of these rights, please contact via email.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity
AminoAssylum.shop do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.